1. Peace Lutheran Church is evangelical, which means gospel-centered. We believe the core of our faith is the good news that we are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone.
2. Peace Lutheran Church is ecumenical, which means we see ourselves as a movement within the one holy catholic and apostolic Church. We welcome all followers of Christ to Communion.
3. PeaceLutheranChurch is Biblical which means we look to Scripture as the source and guide for our faith and life. We believe the Bible says what God wants it to say to lead us to Christ.
4. PeaceLutheranChurch is Lutheran which means that we believe the Lutheran confessions are good and useful tools for guiding our interpretation of Scripture.
5.PeaceLutheranChurch is sacramental which means that we believe Baptism and Communion are real spiritual gifts of grace by which God forgives, renews, and strengthens God’s people.
6. PeaceLutheranChurch is missional which means that we exist for the sake of the Gospel in the whole world. We give over 20 percent of our offerings to support mission partners beyond our own community.
Mission Statement Peace Lutheran Church is a community called to welcome, value, and involve all people in the grace and peace of our Lord Jesus Christ.